hotrod500s-eng.pdf (1.87 MB)
The tough and Powerful Professional Welder
The constant current welding rectifier HOT ROD 500-S is a three phase heavy duty power source with a current range of 50-625A. This machine is fan cooled and enclosed in a rigid case with removable side panels for convenient servicing, and on a frame suitable for stacking up to three machines. The control circuit compartment is totally potted for complete protection and located behind an inspection panel for easy access. The unit is completely weatherproof and designed for extreme environmental conditions. Whether using mild steel, low hydrogen, stainless steel or hardfacing electrodes, the HOT ROD 500-S produces a smooth, quality arc for consistent results day-in day-out. If you need a reliable machine for arc air gouging, the HOT ROD 500S can help you do that too.
- Excellent arc characteristics for a wide range of electrode types.
- Maximum output of 625A allows the use of electrodes up to 6.3 mm and air carbon gouging with 8mm electrodes.
- Desert rating operating temperature up to 55°C.
- Stackable case design with built-in hook. Easy storage and handling.
- Submersion dipped transformer assembly and fully potted Power Circuit Board for added corrosion and moisture protection.
- Input voltage compensation for constant output.
- Thermostatic overload protection
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||:||795 mm x 566 mm x 813 mm|
|Net Weight||:||203 kg|