Linc_635.pdf (347.25 KB)
The rugged and distinguished workhorses
The LINC 635 are exceptionally rugged conventional stick rectifiers built to be used under harsh environmental conditions. The units are available in two versions: - the basic LINC 635-S ready to support stick welding with all rutile, basic and cellulosic electrodes - LINC 635-SA complete with the additional features of arc force, Hot Start and digital meters.
- Rugged conventional welding rectifier with excellent arc characteristics.
- Capable of welding with Rutile, Basic and Cellulosic electrodes
- Arc gouging capability.
- Fan on demand (F.A.N.™) - built-in reduces power and the intake of dust and fumes.
- Ready to be moved - Equipped with wheels, pull bar and two lifting hooks.
- Easy to understand graphic control panels
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||:||670 mm x 580 mm x 700 mm|
|Net Weight||:||150 kg|